Saturday, April 01, 2017

Daily Paintworks!!


I've now got all of my paintings for sale over at Daily Paintworks!

I was with Etsy, but the site is a bit clumsy and complicated to manuveur. Etsy makes everyone sign in, create a password and have an account. Ugg.

At Daily Paintworks, a simple click on the PayPal button and you're good to go! No signing in required. You can register if you want, they have lots of amazing artists to check out, or you can just put in your shipping region/country and make your purchase. : )

I think my clients and I will be much happier at DPW with a simple PayPal/Credit button!

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever study with Charles Reid? Your drawing style, brush manipulation, and paint application are very reminiscent of his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in this new venue, Nora!!!

    ReplyDelete