Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Figure Drawing Practical Tips Registration

Hello and Welcome! The 3 hour class description, supply list, and my CV are all here for you. I've been teaching art for seven years and a year ago, I brought it to Zoom! 

Just click the PayPal button when you're ready to register. 🙋

FULL

CLASS IS FULL 

FIGURE DRAWING Practical Tips
SATURDAY APRIL 24 '21
11am - 2pm ET
$55 CAD 
PayPal will convert currency for you, if necessary. Email me for e-transfer or personal cheque. nora904@yahoo.com  
😀

 In this Zoom class we will explore figure drawing
using a practical approach
with lots of helpful tips!

An easy-to-remember measuring system,
focusing on specific body parts,
encouraging mass,
and how to bring it all together,
will all be demonstrated.

Get your sketchbooks out and your pencils ready,
as you draw-along with me
learning many figure drawing tips along the way!

Some figure drawing experience is recommended.
Please be familiar with Zoom before attending.

Questions? Just ask - nora904@yahoo.com

SUPPLIES
A sketchbook (9x12") or Newsprint Pad,
Your favourite dark pencils or pens,
(I'll use 6B pencil and charcoal pencils)
A few coloured pencils

PDF
You will receive an email with a PDF 
with some handouts of what I cover,
after the class.

PLEASE NOTE: I will communicate with you through the email address you use with your PayPal account unless you tell me otherwise.

Double Check your Time Zone. Class is Eastern Time.
Email confirmation sent out after you Pay.
My PayPal account name is "Watercolours by Nora MacPhail" - but have no fear, the link is for FIGURE DRAWING Practical Tips.
Zoom LINK will be emailed Thursday Evening.
This class is not recorded (just like real life 😉).
Waiting Room opens at 10:45am EST.
See you then!
THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment