Wednesday, June 02, 2021

WATERCOLOUR PAINTING DEMOSTRATIION - REGISTRATION

Hello and Welcome! The 2 hour Live watercolour painting demonstration information, for Saturday June 12th from 10-12pmET, is all here for you. I've been teaching art for 8 years and a year ago, I brought it to Zoom! You will be watching me paint - this is not a paint along class.

Just click the PayPal button when you are ready to register. 🙋

In this Zoom demonstration, I will discuss how I set up my still life, go over my watercolour art supplies then paint a flower painting for you, discussing colour, composition and technique.

Everyone gets a front row seat!

FULL
WATERCOLOUR FLOWERS - DEMONSTRATION
SATURDAY JUNE 12, '21
10-12pm ET
$40 CAD

PayPal will convert currency for you, if necessary. 
Email me for e-transfer or personal cheque. nora904@yahoo.com
😀
PLEASE NOTE: I will communicate with you through the email address you use with your PayPal account unless you tell me otherwise.

There will be a 5 minute break. There will be time for questions.
Double Check your Time Zone. Demo is 10-12pm Eastern Time.
Email confirmation sent after you Pay. 
Zoom LINK will be emailed Thursday Evening. Confirmation email requested.
This demonstration is not recorded (just like real life 😉).
Waiting Room opens at 9:45am EST.
See you then!
Questions? Just ask - nora904@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment