Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Watercolour Classes Jan. 9 - Mar. 6, '23

CLASS IS FULL  

Hello Fellow Artists! To enroll in the Monday Morning Watercolour Classes at Neilson Park Creative Centre in Toronto just email Sharon at - and let her know who you are and that you want to enroll in my Winter 2023 classes. 

The classes start on Jan. 9 and go until Mar. 6th. Desks are 6' apart.

The cost is $200 for 8 classes (#woohoo #gooddeal). 

They are held at 56 NEILSON DRIVE in Toronto/Etobicoke from 9:30am-12pm.

Here's allll the info below - 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nora. Wish I could be there--I learn so much and have fun in your classes! I'll look forward to your online workshops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! Thanks so much for the lovely comment. I'll be teaching on Zoom soooooon! Happy Painting. Nora

    ReplyDelete