Wednesday, February 08, 2023

ANNIE'S KIT CLUBS - MANDALA AFGHAN

I treated myself to the awesome crochet kit from Annie's Kit Club. I chose the Floral Paradise Mandala Afghan. It's so colourful and beautiful.
It arrived in a distinctive padded envelope, so I'll know to look out for a patterned package. It arrives every few weeks, which is great because then I don't have a whole load of yarn kicking around. It included instructions and the Annie's Kit Clubs site has awesome step by step videos.

My biggest concern was the yarn. But it's great! It's 100%Acrylic but it's smooth, without being slippery. It's Anit-Pilling. I find it very easy to crochet with. The pattern calls for both 5mm and 5.5mm crochet hooks (not included).
Here's a closeup. Soooo fun!
I've finished about 8 rows. Kit 1 is 18 rows. There are so many different and fun stitches. Better get at it so that I'm done by the time the next shipment arrives. That's the other good thing... it keeps me working at a good pace.
Thanks for looking. I'll keep you posted on how I do! Hope you enjoyed the review. 

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you still have the pattern for kit 6 and remaining ones? They no longer have that color scheme available. Thank you

    ReplyDelete