Sunday, February 09, 2020

People's Choice Award!

Well, I'm super duper happy about receiving the People's Choice Award at the Life Drawing Art Show yesterday!! Lots of people showed up, despite the freezing cold, so thanks to all those who came by and said Hi! The ice sculptures happening across the way were a nice surprise to everyone's day!
 Also... I sold one. A fellow artist bought this one during the hanging of the show. It's great to see some red dots. There were about 10 by the end of the opening. 
The show is still happening until March 1st!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Nora. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your work is lovely too. Happy Painting. : )

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Nora. I recently hung 2 of your little snowy watercolor drawings in a new location in my living room. I stop often and gaze at them. (the library snowy scene and the one with the little teal car.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I remember those. I'm so happy that you are still pleased with them. I do love painting snow. And libraries!
      Enjoy!
      Nora

      Delete