Friday, February 07, 2020

Fishing - Paint Over

Here's my last Instagram story. 
I thought I'd share it here for those of you who aren't 'into' Instagram. 
I bought this lovely red glass fishing float over the holidays. It's a tough object to pair this another still life object but somehow this little fish made the cut. 
So, I had this pink haired portrait but it just didn't have enough 'oomph'. (I may try painting it in oil again.) In the meantime...
 HERE'S THE FINAL PAINTING ; )
6x6" original oil painting

4 comments:

  1. Interesting to see the transformation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing this process!! Thank you. And I love the final.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not so sure about the final... Kinda wish I still had that portrait. Oh well, live and learn.
      Happy Creating to you!
      Cheers,
      Nora

      Delete