Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Portrait Drawing Practical Tips... Again!

The Portrait Class on Zoom went so well... it's Back! For those who missed it last time, I hope to see you THIS TUESDAY EVENING on Zoom! All the information is here for you. Click the PayPal BUTTON when you're ready to register. 

FULL

PORTRAIT DRAWING Practical Tips
TUESDAY JUNE 29, '21
6pm - 8pm EST
$40 CAD 
PayPal will convert currency for you, if necessary. Email me for e-transfer or personal cheque. nora904@yahoo.com  
😀

 In this Zoom class we will explore portraits
using a practical approach
with lots of helpful tips!

An easy-to-remember block-in method
using lots of measures of facial features,
as well as using comparisons to find a likeness,
will all be demonstrated.

Get your sketchbooks out and your pencils ready,
as you draw-along with me
learning many portrait tips along the way!

Some portrait drawing experience is suggested.
Please be familiar with Zoom before attending.

Questions? Just ask - nora904@yahoo.com

SUPPLIES
 I will email you a line drawing 
that you need to print out (or trace) three times.

A sketchbook (9x12") or Newsprint Pad,
Your favourite dark pencils or pens,
(I'll use 6B pencil and charcoal pencils)

A few coloured pencils

PDF
You will receive an email with a PDF 
of all the handouts that I cover,
after the class.

PLEASE NOTE: I will communicate with you through the email address you use with your PayPal account unless you tell me otherwise.

Double Check your Time Zone.
Email confirmation sent out after you Pay. (It will include a line drawing you'll need).
This class is not recorded (just like real life 😉).
Waiting Room opens at 5:45pm EST.
See you on Zoom!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'll be teaching it again! It's a standard class I return to. It's super popular so, probably in the fall. : )

      Delete