Thursday, November 20, 2025

LETTER with FLOWERS on ZOOM

 

$40 Canadian 
Just click BUY NOW button below. Class only. No Recording.
(PayPal converts currency for you if necessary).
SOLD OUT 
Hello Artist Friends,
I'm so glad you're interested in joining me on ZOOM!! 
Tuesday Dec.9, '25 from 6-8pm ET. 

During this 2 hour Watercolour Workshop we'll paint your favourite letter and surround it with lovely simple flowers. The lesson is all about COLOUR and DESIGN. You'll choose a palette of selected colours, that suits you, and then place pretty flowers or holly around the edges. It makes for a lovely composition with a personal touch. 
 
This artwork makes a great gift! It can also be turned into a card for someone special this holiday season. (Or just keep it for yourself!)
 
I will share my screen with you so you can paint-a-long as we create our watercolour paintings. My Zoom set up makes it easy for you to watch me painting on your computer or iPad screen. (iPhone viewing is not recommended since the screen is too small).
 
Materials List Below. 

PLEASE NOTE: I will communicate with you through the email address you used with your PayPal account - unless you tell me otherwise. My PayPal account will say "Watercolours by Nora"
😀

Join me as I take you step-by-step through the drawing and painting process. WooHoo!

This Zoom class will NOT be recorded.  
Please be familiar with Zoom before attending.
PAPER
I will be using Fluid Brand Paper. Feel free to use the paper you are familiar with. This painting works with Hot or Cold Pressed Paper. The Fluid brand is an excellent affordable paper. 
Paper Size - I'll be using a 9x12" block. 
I think you'll want your painting to be at least 5x7".
 
PAINT
Artist Quality Winsor & Newton Watercolour Paints
squeezed out the night before. 
(If you are on a budget, Cotman brand is good).
 
Cad. Yellow Light/Pale
Permanent Rose (or Aliz. Crimson)
Cerulean Blue
Ultramarine Blue
Optional: Opera Pink and any fun bright colours you have!

BRUSHES
Use the brushes you are familiar with.
I will use a brush size 6. My brand is Princeton VelvetTouch Long Round available at Above Ground Arts on McCaul St. in Toronto.

OTHER
Two pieces of scrap paper to practise your letter
pencil 
paper towels
water container
palette for mixing colours

Questions? Just ask  - nora904@yahoo.com

Double Check your Time Zone. 
Email confirmation sent out after you Pay. The Zoom link and necessary photo will be emailed to you in plenty of time.

This class is online. It will NOT be recorded (just like real life 😉).
Class Minimum 4 participants
NO Refunds after 5pm on Sunday Dec. 7, '25
Please be familiar with Zoom before attending.
See you on Zoom Tuesday December 9 '25 from 6-8:00pmET

 
 
PLEASE NOTE: I will communicate with you through the email address you used with your PayPal account - unless you tell me otherwise. My PayPal account will say "Watercolours by Nora".
😀
 

3 comments:

  1. Lauren Benn offers both original paintings and fine art prints, allowing collectors and art enthusiasts to discover artwork in different formats. Her work includes imaginative collections such as Dream Forest, Dream Tree, Dreamscape, Flying Hoot, Lavender Skies, and Storm at Sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never imagined my life could change so fast. I struggling with some unpaid bills and financial stress for years, and I was constantly wondering how people are able to win the lottery so big because I sometimes play the lottery but never won any big amount, I sought spiritual guidance from DR WALE after I heard about him, how he has been helping people with the lottery winning numbers, and not long afterwards I won the $19,000,000 MILLION Lotto 6/49 Gold Ball jackpot with the numbers he gave me. That incredible win completely transformed my life. I was able to pay off all my debts, purchase a brand-new truck, and make sure my children had everything they needed to pursue their dreams. I also chose to share my good fortune by supporting local charities and helping families in need, because I know what it's like to struggle. I'm sharing this to remind whosoever seeing this that hope can inspire people to keep believing, even during difficult times. Are you also having issues in your marriage if yes contact DR WALE he's the best in brining EX - Lovers back together. he will help you out. WhatsApp OR Telegram: +2347054019402 Email: drwalespellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik wil DR REETHESH enorm bedanken voor de geweldige hulp die hij me heeft geboden. De afgelopen vijf maanden hadden mijn man en ik ernstige ruzies die op een scheiding dreigden uit te lopen. Mijn man en ik waren geliefden en hadden het heel fijn samen. Op 14 februari van dit jaar gingen we uit eten; er was niets aan de hand, maar daarna begonnen de problemen. Op 10 maart had hij een sollicitatiegesprek, waar hij ook naartoe ging. Diezelfde maand begon iemand hem te bellen en berichten te sturen met de vraag wanneer ze elkaar weer zouden zien. Toen ik hem ernaar vroeg, zei hij dat het slechts een vriendin was die even wilde horen hoe het met hem ging. Dit bleef doorgaan, waardoor ik hem opnieuw ter verantwoording moest roepen. Zo ontstond de ruzie tussen ons. De week daarop vertelde hij me dat hij wilde scheiden. Hij pakte zijn spullen en verliet het huis. Ik was diepbedroefd en verbitterd, want ik hield van mijn man. Bovendien geloofde ik niet dat hij uit eigen vrije wil handelde. Op 15 mei ontving ik een brief van de rechtbank met het verzoek om te tekenen. Tijdens de maanden juni en juli liep het contact moeizaam; mijn advocaat adviseerde me om het op te geven, omdat hij niets meer voor me kon betekenen en de laatste rechtszitting voor 5 september gepland stond. Net toen ik het wilde opgeven, raadde mijn neef me aan contact op te nemen met DR REETHESH, omdat hij ervan overtuigd was dat DR REETHESH me zou kunnen helpen. Toen ik contact opnam met DR REETHESH, vertelde ik hem alles wat er aan de hand was. DR REETHESH vroeg me om foto's van mijn man en mijzelf op te sturen en te betalen voor de benodigdheden die hij voor zijn werk nodig had. Ik heb voor alles betaald. DR REETHESH ontdekte vervolgens dat de vrouwelijke advocaat die mijn man vertegenwoordigde, achter alle ruzies tussen ons zat. Ze had een kwaadaardige liefdesspreuk over mijn man uitgesproken om hem bij mij weg te kunnen halen. DR REETHESH voorspelde dat mijn man tijdens de laatste rechtszitting tot inkeer zou komen en mij om vergeving zou vragen. En inderdaad, op 5 september – de dag van de laatste zitting – gebeurde dat ook. In het bijzijn van iedereen in de rechtszaal smeekte mijn man mij om vergeving en bood hij zijn excuses aan. Ook bekende de advocaat dat zij degene was die achter alles zat en dat ik haar moest vergeven voor haar foutieve daden. Terwijl je dit vandaag leest, zijn mijn man en ik weer samen; onze relatie is sterker en beter dan ooit. Je kunt contact opnemen met DR REETHESH als je ook zijn hulp nodig hebt. Bereik hem via WhatsApp op +2349012999010 of per e-mail: reethesh60@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete