Monday, August 31, 2020

on the look out

SOLD
$90 - 6x6" original oil painting on 1/8" board
These lemons are working together, with an eye in each direction in case, you know, there's trouble. ; )
Here's the black and white 5 value study that we did in the awesome Sarah Sedwick Online Oil Level 2 Class on Saturday.
It was really helpful to do this! I often do a value sketch with pencil or charcoal first however, doing it in oil first really made a difference. 
Here's my set up, very similar to my iPad view during the Zoom class, so Sarah could see. There were about 18 of us and Sarah shared her screen, so she had her demo and her palette showing. It was really an excellent workshop. Very informative.
And here I am, sneaking into the photo. Cameras love to make one of my eyes wonky. #shrug
Cheers Y'all and Be Well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment